Anniversary Cards Australia
Anniversary cards as beautiful as the day itself
Here’s to love that lasts! Whether it’s the first anniversary or the sixtieth, it’s worth celebrating! We have beautiful anniversary cards for you to give your partner, friends or family.
It’s worth the effort to see the smile on their face when they open the card and take in the heartfelt words of love. And unlike a quick and fleeting text message, they’ll treasure it forever with a card they can keep.
What to write on an anniversary card
- When you give an anniversary card, the words you write are the best part. So, take a moment, clear your mind, connect with your heart and write that message that only you can write.
- If you need some inspiration, here are some ideas for you:
- Happy anniversary, with all my love, to the strongest, kindest, funniest, best woman I’ve ever met.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- I never dreamed life could be this good.
- Forever is a long time, but I don’t mind spending it by your side.
- Marrying you was the smartest thing I ever did.
- Still in this together. Love that.
- Thank you for being my husband, partner, lover and best friend. Happy anniversary!
- All these years, you have been amazing. Thank you for everything. Happy anniversary, my darling.
- I don’t know where I’d be without you, and I never want to find out. Here’s to many years of love and happiness ahead!
- Wishing more laughter, joy, and love for both of you in the future.
- May your love story never have an end. May your love for each other grow and grow.
- XX years of marriage and good times. You’ve made me so happy through these years.
- It hasn’t always been easy, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Happy anniversary to the one who still makes my heart beat stronger.
Great quotes for anniversary cards
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- "Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply." – Zane Grey
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne.
- “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." – Audrey Hepburn
- “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
- “To me, you are perfect.” “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Les Christopher
- “If I lived a million lives, I would’ve felt a million feelings, and I still would’ve fallen a million times for you.” – R. M. Drake
- “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
- "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time." – Julia Child
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
- "You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." – Dr Seuss
- “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
The perfect anniversary cards, just for you
For many of us, it's the simple things that stick with us, and whether it's your spouse, loved one or a friend, sending a card to mark an important anniversary is a great way to help brighten up someone's day.
More often than not, a simple card can show appreciation beyond words. And just so you know, if it's your spouse that you're looking for, they'll be forever grateful that you took it upon yourself to spend time getting them the right card, regardless of how important you might think it is.
With us, those on the lookout for the perfect anniversary cards can breathe a sigh of relief. Shop the ideal anniversary cards today and make sure your next anniversary goes down with a smile that'll last a lifetime.