Australian Administration Office
Affirmations Australia Pty Ltd
34 Hyde Street, Bellingen, NSW 2454
PO Box 189, Bellingen, NSW 2454
Freecall: 1800 222 254
Tel: +61 2 6655 2350
Fax: +61 2 6655 2634
Contact: Daniel McCosker
7/48 Industrial Drive,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Tel: +61 2 6600 1510
Click here to find an Affirmations Stockist near you.
0428 864 333
NEW SOUTH WALES
Dave Harrison – Sydney, Southern NSW & ACT
0416 110 688
Deb Stening – Mid North & West NSW
0422 850 944
Pauline van de Pavoordt
0411 187 072
Neil van de Pavoordt
0412 415 545
0411 733 709
0457 009 801
Linda Henderson – Central and Far North QLD
0409 015 215
Suzann Mahoney – North East Brisbane
0417 721 170
Liz Sheppard – South East QLD + West Brisbane
0408 191 474
Affirmations Publishing House works with external writers, illustrators and Photographers. We currently welcome submissions from interested parties, however we ask that you read the following guidelines carefully before contacting us.
Please send any submissions to Julia Ehemann at email@example.com with ‘Submission’ in the subject line.
- All work must be available for exclusive use by Affirmations Publishing House (APH). If accepted, and it must be able to be exclusively used by APH. All work must be original, with no copyright or rights extended to other parties.
- All work must include the following:
- (a) A cover letter explaining your submission and why it could sit within our current offering of product.
- (b) If you are a writer or editor, all editorial copy must be supplied in a Microsoft Word file.
- (c) All illustration work accompanying a submission must be scanned, saved and sent within a low-res PDF. No original material will be accepted, and if sent, will not be returned to sender.
- We take every care to acknowledge the receipt of your submission, however, please allow us time to review. We may keep your material on file for future reference.
- We will never use your material in any form without a contractual agreement in place.
PLEASE NOTE: It is imperative that all submission enquiries follow the guidelines listed above, otherwise work will not be considered. It would also be wise to browse through our website to see if your submission would sit with our current product. It MUST be relevant.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US?
Check out The Australian Society of Authors for an excellent source of support and information on how to get published: https://www.asauthors.org
Also see: http://www.publishers.asn.au If you look at the industry membership section, they have an excellent source of contact details and will advise if publishers are currently open to submissions, along with website links.
The Children’s Book Council of Australia also has an advice page on submissions for Authors and illustrators. https://cbca.org.au/
Go to potential publishers sites and read their submissions page – if you don’t follow their requests, they won’t look at your submission!
The best of luck to you.