Get Well Soon Cards
Get well soon cards are a great way to show your support to a friend, relative or colleague who is not feeling too well, is going through a difficult time, needs some moral support, or perhaps a pick me up from a thoughtful and caring friend like you.
We create cards designed to uplift and bring a little sunshine into people’s lives, and when better to do that than when someone you love is not feeling the best? It might even help promote their healing.
What to write in a get well card for kids
It’s hard to see kids go through serious illnesses. You can help lift their spirits with a fun card and a thoughtful message:
- Even superheroes need to rest up sometimes! We will see you back in action soon.
- Rest up and feel better. Your classmates can’t wait to see you back at school.
- I hope you get well soon, little buddy! Sending big hugs and kisses.
- Be brave! Sending magic sparkly unicorns to watch over you and help you get better as you sleep.
Can I send a get well soon card to my friend in the hospital?
Yes, but you will need to address it with their full name, room number, and the department. Patients can get transferred from room to room if they are in hospital for an extended stay, so it might be best to send the card via someone you know who will visit your friend.
- Sending you love and best wishes for a speedy recovery
- I hope you’re recovering well after the surgery. If I can do anything to help once you get back home, please let me know.
- I just wanted to let you know how much we care about you, and we’re all sending our best wishes for a faster recovery than you can possibly imagine.
What if it’s cancer or a terminal diagnosis?
‘Get well soon’ might feel like the wrong message when you know someone is coming to terms with their approaching death. How about a simple Thinking of You card instead?
- The road ahead looks scary, but I want to let you know that I’m here to support you every step of the way.
- I know you’ll face this with the grace and strength you’ve brought to all the other challenges life has thrown you.
- I’m sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis. I want you to focus on getting well, so tell me what chores I can take off your hands, so you don’t have to think about them.
- Here’s to you – you are so much stronger than you think.
- Chemo sucks. But if it sucks cancer out of you, then hooray.
What if it's a hysterectomy or vasectomy?
Well, if your loved one is openly talking about the operation, it’s no different to a broken leg, hip replacement or any other kind of surgery. If it’s something they’re not talking about, but you want to support them, then you could send a simple card with a message like: “Hope you’re doing well after your recent surgery. Sending love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.”
Get well soon cards: so much more than a social nicety.
At Affirmations, we are all about spreading joy and good vibes with beautifully designed cards that are just as sweet as they are beautiful! When someone we care about is not feeling well, a get well soon card can be deeply meaningful, expressing your support and letting the person know that you are thinking of them. A well-wishing message from a friend or loved one can also make that special someone smile or inspire a speedy recovery.
Song lyrics are greeting card gold. There must be a million love songs with lyrics that would be beautiful on a card to your partner. Here are 22 to get your inspiration flowing...
You might be tempted to think that handwriting a card is like butter churning – a thing of a bygone era. But you'd be wrong – greeting cards are far from obsolete and are actually increasing in popularity.